Thursday, December 6, 2012

15 Weeks and an Adoption

Tarragon helping me with my blog.
Please be my friend.
Tarragon is the last of his litter still with me.  He adjusted pretty quickly to being alone by following me everywhere.  I've grown rather attached to the little fellow and we are testing out if he and my very old cat can co-exist.  There's been some hissing on the part of the old Lady, but nothing too serious.  Tarragon rolls over and tries to get close from a different angle.  This goes on for a bit and then he gives up and leaves her alone.  

His stats at 15 weeks are 4 lbs 12 oz, tail length 11.5 inches, very fluffy and eats from any available food dish.
Colby Jack and Pepper Jackie
Rosemary found her new home.  They have named her Pepper Jackie.  This loving home has another kitten that we fostered back in May of this year.  We had named the other kitten Patrick, but now he is Colby Jack.  The two are quickly becoming friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment